Thursday, July 9, 2015

UC Browser - you ought to have this, especially if you love cricket #YuviSurfsUC

After being really dissatisfied with the browsing speed on my phone, I started looking for options to increase the speed. Initially, I thought that the issue was due to network connectivity. However, the speed didn't improve even when connected to a WiFi network. It was then that I started searching the internet for tips and tricks to surf faster. Of all tricks, the one that has worked the best for me was to simply install and use the UC browser (http://www.ucweb.com/). Almost all the troubles that I had browsing the internet on my phone has been addressed by the UC browser.

A few months ago, perhaps during the IPL season, I was notified that there was a dedicated space/section for cricket enthusiasts in the browser. I was curious and I visited the section. To my surprise, this is the best cricket display that I have seen till now. This area is so very well arranged. It is very easy to navigate and simple to use. The first section covers all the live matches in great details. It is followed by the results of the recent matches and then a section on the upcoming matches. Under the live matches section, there are options to see the live scoreboard, read commentary, see highlights and also a fans section, where there are thousands of cricket enthusiasts sharing their thoughts and opinions. In fact, cricket is like a festival in India and the joy that is expressed on this section when India is winning a match is like a feeling on top of the world. In a busy life that we run these days, it is really impossible for us to sit together and watch a cricket match, and a live interaction section like this makes up for such loss in a great way. Thinking about it in another way, having a seamless browser like this will ensure that we don't miss office, meetings, dates or any other important event when there's a cricket match happening. So, it does improve productivity too (ha ha).

The UC web browser is available across all major mobile platforms and I feel it is a must have application on the phone. I remember how UC made cricket even more exciting by arranging for several contests and guessing games during the world cup and IPL season. The services on this browsers are not only very interactive but intuitive too. The interface always looks fresh and the speed is amazing, and these perhaps explain why the UC browser is rapidly gaining popularity among users, as I have personally seen a large number of my friends and colleagues increasingly use the UC browser even for all their daily activities.

I hope the services continue to be as lively as they have been and the scores keep coming it even more quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment